Credit: NTB Shutterstock
Due to increased demand from international investors we are looking to strengthen our International sales & Product development team and are therefore searching for two Product Managers.
About DNB Asset Management
DNB Asset Management is a leading asset manager in the Nordic region with around 140 employees across offices in Norway and Luxembourg. Around 50 portfolio managers, analysts and traders manage approximately EUR 66bn in assets including some 100 Norwegian and Luxembourg domiciled investment funds and around 250 discretionary client mandates.
About International sales & Product development
The International sales & Product development team is responsible for fund sales to international wholesale and institutional clients in markets outside the Nordic region. The team is also in charge of product development in DNB Asset Management. The main part of the team is located in Luxembourg from where sales and marketing activities are directed. The other part of the team is located in Oslo acting as the liaison between the operations in Luxembourg and Norway in all issues relating to the acquiring and development of international client relationships. To support transparency about our operations we present our company and products through the eVestment fund selector platform and the Door investment due diligence platform.
The Product Manager will be located in Oslo or Luxembourg coordinating due diligence processes initiated by prospective and existing wholesale and institutional clients, preparing company and investment fund narratives in close cooperation with our portfolio managers, analysts and operations professionals, as well as enabling reporting and day-to-day servicing of our international client base.
Duties will include
- Coordinate servicing of international clients in close cooperation with our sales managers.
- Complete due diligence questionnaires.
- Develop company and investment fund narratives as part of ongoing client servicing.
- Prepare investor presentations and sales pitch books.
- Organize on-site due diligence by prospective and existing clients.
- Develop DNB Asset Management’s investment management and client servicing capabilities.
- You have a master’s degree in finance, economics or similar with strong results.
- You are skilled in writing company and business process narratives and similar.
- Experience within the asset management industry is an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- You naturally take initiative and are comfortable with working independently.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in Norwegian is also an advantage.
- Skills in data modelling and/or programming are advantageous, but not a pre-requisite.
Mike Judith - email@example.com